For promoting The Gunfighter’s Guide to Business, it is my intention to provide great, entertaining segments through studio work, Skype, Podcasts, or Live Radio, whatever means is convenient. As a framework for the kind of segments that can be attributed to this book here are some examples.
Media topics for broadcast segments:
- My number 1 reason for writing the book is I want to help people have better lives.
- We need to look at government as a management resource, not as an opposition to our lives.
- How to win World War III (underway now)
- A defense of capitalism
- The honor of success
- Why Indians are not Native Americas
- Understanding the continued support of Trump
- The benefits of a society of guns
- How America is not a racist nation
- Ghosting it as a new management method
- Winning against corporate influence, as a worker and a voter
- Overcoming staffing issues
- Connecting western expansion to the exploration of space
- We must solve the Marxism problem before settling space
- The gunfighter broke the love affair of class structure
- Why Trump is so effective
- How a relationship with guns can make for a safer workplace
- Politics is management philosophy, not separate from reality
- Re-teaching people the merits of capitalism
- Removing wokeness from corporate and political culture will require a strategy, not armed conflict.
I can be reached by email at: email@example.com
My Linkedin page is: (1) Rich Hoffman | LinkedIn