It used to be 700 WLW that I did a lot of radio work for, but over time they decided to take a noticeably centralist political position and stay close to their core audience, which is sports radio. But I still do a considerable amount of radio in other markets, and one of the most is my friend Matt Clark from WAAM in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Recently Matt and I did a show together about American Excepetionalism and Walt Disney to bring to mind why America was the only country on earth who could have produced a Walt Disney type of person, let alone an entire company. Many countries have tried as the blue print is evident for all to see. Walt Disney even tells everyone how he did it at one of his amusement parks in Florida—the Hollywood Studios “History of Walt Disney.” But those countries can’t and never will, because success is more than just performing the action—it is a philosophy. To thank me for doing that particular one hour radio episode, Matt sent me a coffee mug that he had bought at Disney World showing all the different logs of that “happiest place on earth” which have been designed over the years. CLICK HERE FOR REVIEW. It arrived unexpectedly weeks after the interview and it has taken me time to sort out my feelings about it. The surface emotions were one of gratitude and kindness. Matt didn’t have to do anything to thank me. I enjoy doing radio shows, so gifts weren’t necessary. However, there was more to the mug than just a simple gift. Matt went to the time and trouble of purchasing it for me, and having it sent to my house at a reasonable expense. The mug itself wasn’t any different from one which could be purchased from a local Wal-Mart or other retailer. But the fact that this mug came from Disney World had meaning which Matt and I mutually understood, containing the symbol of what America is, or has been. That symbol was captured well by the Disney Company and is nearly all that remains of the old philosophy of The United States—the one of self-reliance, and innovation. Matt sending me the mug was intended as a message across time and space in recognition that he and I know the secret which is lost to the human race. That secret was the knowledge of an attack that occurred many years ago, and slowly. Walt Disney, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne and Ayn Rand, along with many others in Hollywood attempted to warn the world of the attack. CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF. But by 1958 the attack, by a secret Trojan Horse many years in the making was unleashed in full view of all. The battle plan was listed in the book by Cleon Skousen, The Naked Communist, but it was too late. The Horse had already been opened behind enemy lines and the troops of world-wide communism had spread out to strike down an unsuspecting public.
In the book The Naked Communist, the means for taking over the world in favor of communism was listed so that those sympathetic to communism could step in and know the battle plan quickly, and acclimate themselves to the climate. Those in denials of such a plan would ignore the book and turn away from the warning of Walt Disney and Ayn Rand hoping they were wrong—but they weren’t. The list of strategies listed in that dreadful book is shown below. I’ve covered them before, but it is apparent that more needs to be done to explain what has happened in modern American culture, so I am going to take the considerable effort of explaining each of them one by one in upcoming articles—starting with the first. The rest can be seen in the following list. Read them then attempt to deny that such an attack has not happened. After the list is viewed I will begin with issue #1 and explain the strategy behind it and implementation value. The list was read before the House of Representatives in 1963, as evident by the link at the conclusion, but by then it was too late. The communists had already infiltrated both parties, and freedom had lost its majority rule. America had been prepared to fight off any enemy that showed its swords, guns and missiles to us. But it was not prepared to fight an attack on its philosophy which was conducted with pinheaded academics and political bureaucrats.
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Since the first three items on that list are so related, let us deal with them as a whole so to understand the intent of the communists in listing them in the first place. They are:
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength
The world, particularly Russia was very weary of the manufacturing capacity by The United States. Through capitalism, America had wealth which allowed it to dominate all other militaries—so communism would never spread so long as America had a military force which stood in the way. So the only strategy available to the communists was to develop a coexistence strategy that crippled the moral aptitude of America from engaging in war. The Peace Sign was created as a way to stimulate the compassion of American youth into turning against their government’s willingness to out produce weapons of mass destruction, which communist nations could not keep up with under their statist policies.
By the 1960s the Peace Sign was common, and in 2013 it is even sold as jewelry to unsuspecting young people who think its “hip.” The message of global peace is wide-spread and well understood, but it was started by the communists who knew they could not impose themselves upon an America that could destroy their country a thousand times over with firepower created under the unrestricted aptitude of capitalism. The human race had been in a sprint for nuclear power, and under capitalism, America had arrived first gaining the high ground in a global strategy. The only way to take America away from that high ground was to convince them to allow every country in the world to share their strategic position.
Nobody in their right mind wishes for nuclear war, or even armament that could destroy the world millions of times over. However, if America had not gained such supremacy first, the world—especially the towel headed extremists of the Middle-East would have used such weapons to destroy all members of Christianity, Buddhism, even the cannibal eating tribes of New Guinea into oblivion just to fulfill their religious direction to destroy all infidels—anyone who is not of the Islamic faith. The weapons of the world are only one madman away from global threat, and America has been all that stands in the way of that takeover. Communists wish to remove the threat of madmen altogether by micromanaging every life into servitude to the state. They believe falsely that they can stop such attacks with a global communist government. Before they could do that, they had to remove America as the barrier to tyranny with capitalism. So long as America stood as a symbol of freedom, economically, morally, and strategically, communism would be a stalled case.
The rest is history. Of course nobody calls the “peace sign” a symbol of communist menace. People don’t even call communism—communism. They call it “socialism,” Labour Party philosophy, the Democratic platform, progressivism, the concerns of the “green movement,” they call it everything but what the roots are—and that is communism. Because of the rest of the 45 communist planks, people have forgotten what the threat of communism was completely, which I will cover in detail with future articles. But Walt Disney knew of the danger and is the only place left in America where communism is still kept at bay. Communism has certainly left its mark on the Disney Company as compliance regulations have made its presence known through the legal system, but the ideal of freedom that Walt Disney captured through his entertainment empire protected America with a Trojan Horse of its own.
When Matt Clark sent me the mug, he was sending me a secret message letting me know that he understood. That secret message is that Uncle Walt is the method to undercutting the infiltration that communists have ushered in upon American culture and that no matter how dire the situation gets; we both know that freedom from communism is again obtainable. To touch and feel that freedom, all one need to do is look at the logo of the Disney World complex, and understand that communists could have never created such a place under any conditions. Only a free people could ever conceive such a thing as Disney World—which communists could never hope to aspire to. Matt understands as I do, that the best way to beat the 45 Planks of Communism is to undo each of those points one by one—and the best way to do that is not with guns, force, or legislation—but with creativity—which the communist is dreadfully lacking. The way to beat a communist is with a superior intellect and creative force that cannot be duplicated under communist regimes—and to use that high ground to finally destroy a foe that thrives off public sentiment and emotional mandate which drives inaction.
So Matt, I will enjoy the mug. It sits proudly on our counter top when not in use. The emblems upon it speak of a truth mutually understood, and a long battle yet to fight against the thoughtless tirades of The Naked Communist—exposed not due to a lack of clothing, but their philosophical attack which has finally been acknowledged for what it always was.