I have established the parameters of America’s next Civil War in my 2004 novel, The Symposium of Justice. I then defined the who, what, why, when and where for rebellion to occur in my 2012 novel Tail of the Dragon. Before the scam artists in government attempt to portray my future actions as radical, dangerous, or as an enemy of the state, those two literary works are my testimony of innocence against a court system built by insanity. A government that allows $16 trillion dollars of debt to go unchecked and signs 23 executive orders against the 2nd Amendment is a criminal syndicate no different from Al Capone’s organized crime actions—and I consider them all domestic enemies. Click the link below for more detail. After all, Saul Alinsky learned from Al Capone, and it was Saul who taught most in modern government how to conduct their business of arm twisting and extortion against individual liberty.
To learn more about Saul Alinsky, click this link:
When I speak about the need for a Civil War it is not because I want it, but because bad people are attempting to impose themselves upon my life, and those of the people who are not so vocal about their desire for liberty. I know all too well that many lawyers, judges, and politicians do not believe in the Bible they swore their oaths to, or respect the Constitution they pledge to protect. They are simply scavengers who seek to pillage the lives of individuals of everything they own or desire to possess. I have seen first hand many instances where America’s entire court system is about nothing but generating money for the participants at the expenses of the victims. I gave such an example in Tail of the Dragon, which is based on first hand experience. The court system is only about making money through the clerk of courts for the judges, the lawyers, the bailiffs, the jails, the insurance companies, the legal professors, the mind numb politicians, and nothing else. They seek targets that have broken the law as defined by those same people who have no respect for the American Constitution but serve only the case-law of fellow attorneys. The legal system in America is a racket no different from the organized crime syndicates that formed during the Prohibition Period.
When Jon Hammer was thrown into a Mexican jail for trying to register a rifle at the border, the Mexicans were not interested in justice, or fairness. They were only interested in jailing the young man and attempting to extort money from the ex-Marine’s family. The Mexicans behaved no different from a band of pirates who took over the lives of the innocent and threatened to kill them on behalf of their personal profit. The court system is corrupt beyond repair in Mexico. Nobody cared about the life of Jon Hammer. The President of Mexico allowed the behavior to continue on once the story became public for over 4 months. The criminal underground runs Mexico, and the Jon Hammer case proves it. Both The United States and Mexico showed the world that neither side cared about Jon Hammer or his family—especially when the situation was so obviously unjust. Instead all the parties involved on both sides walked over the issue as though they were egg shells, not daring to step too hard in any one place so not to upset their supplies of money that funnel to them through organized crime.
What’s worse about the whole ordeal is that Mexico appears to be more honest than America. At least the Mexicans don’t attempt to hide their tyrannical intentions behind children or tapestries of “justice” like American courts have attempted to do. President Obama attempted to hide his power grabbing actions of executive orders behind the naive innocence of children, and nobody questioned the obvious evil of the act. Both courts in Mexico and America are corrupt and rotting with scallywags intent to profit off the unfortunate misery of the guiltless. When things go bad in the near future it will be those types of scallywags who attempt to call me “the criminal,” which of course I am not, or won’t be. There comes a time when it is right and honorable to fight back against evil that attempts to hide theft behind righteousness, and that time is coming quick.
We are living in an upside down world, the bad pretend that they are good, and the good are made out to look bad, so a war between those two ideas is immanent. In the context of a normal life, the talk of war might seem extreme, but it is in the desire for peace that the pirates of government loot us all in broad day light with further encroachments’, and out-right injustices are advanced through sheer greed. It is against those feeble minds that we will protect ourselves and in that context, is the reason for the next war that is about to break out. It will also be in the context of the villainy conducted among America’s failing political system and its corrupt courts that the actions of liberty will forever be measured. The sanity of the Constitutional defenders is written down forever and cannot be changed by the looters of social order, who hide their malicious actions behind “safety,” “security,” and “children.” The truth is easy for everyone to see and that truth might waver for a bit when the first shots are fired and real lives find themselves at the cashiers counter–but context will find its place which is the reason for these millions of words. It cannot be said that we did not try a solution of peace. When the lives stack up, nobody can say that we did not try.
As to the source behind Obama’s new gun control laws created by executive order………………..it is all about making more money for an ever-expanding–all-encompassing government.
Among the new spending the president proposed:
• $4 billion for the president’s proposal “to help keep 15,000 cops on the streets in cities and towns across the country.” (That is roughly $266,000 per police officer.)
• $20 million to “give states stronger incentives to make [relevant] data available [for background checks] … “$50 million for this purpose in FY2014”
• “$14 million to help train 14,000 more police officers and other public and private personnel to respond to active shooter situations.”
• “$10 million for the Centers for Disease Control to conduct further research, including investigating the relationship between video games, media images, and violence.”
• $20 million to expand the National Violent Death Reporting System.
• $150 million to “put up to 1,000 new school resource officers and school counselors on the job.”
• “$30 million of one-time grants to states to help their school districts develop and implement emergency management plans.”
• $50 million to help 8,000 schools “create safer and more nurturing school climates.”
• $15 million to “provide ‘Mental Health First Aid’ training for teachers.”
• $40 million for school districts to “work with law enforcement, mental health agencies, and other local organizations to assure students with mental health issues or other behavioral issues are referred to the services they need.”
• $25 million for state-based strategies that support “young people ages 16 to 25 with mental health or substance abuse issues.”
• $25 million to “offer students mental health services for trauma or anxiety, conflict resolution programs, and other school-based violence prevention strategies.”
• $50 million to “train social workers, counselors, psychologists, and other mental health professionals.”